M.S. (Ortho), FCPS, D’Ortho, FSGH - Spine Surgery (Singapore)
Clinical Associate / Fellow
Dr. Pravin Padalkar is Recognized Orthopedic and Fellowship trained Spine Surgeon. He has an experience of 16 years in these fields. He is active in the field of research, academics and has numerous national and international scientific presentations and publications in peer-reviewed indexed journals to his credit.
1) Bipedicular Fixation of affected vertebrae in thoracolumbar brust fractures - Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research 2017| April:11(4): RCO4-RCO7
2) Vacuum assisted closure (VAC) in patients with post-operative infections after instrumented spine surgery: A case series twelve cases - Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2017 Jan-Feb;7(1): Page: 95-100
3) Chronic Neglected Irreducible Atlantoaxial Rotatory Subluxation In Adolescence: Case Report - Journal of Craniovertebral Junction and Spine / Jul-Sep 2016 / Volume 7 / Issue 3
4) Solid Variant Of Aneurysmal Bone Cyst (S-ABC) of Thoracic Spine- IJOCP | November 2015 | Volume 2015 | Issue 2015 | Page 120
5) Posterior Reconstruction of Vertebral Body using Expandable Cage for L5 Burst Fracture Dislocation: Case Report - Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2014 April-June;4(2): Page 5-9
6) Hip pain in children with normal radiograph- Journal of Pediatric Sciences 2012;4(2):e127
7) Predictors of surgical outcome of spinal metastasis- Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 2011, Vol 45, Issue 4, 307-313
8) Trans-illiosacral platting for unstable sacral spine fractures associated with spinopelvic dissociation- Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Year : 2012 | Volume : 46 | Issue : 3 | Page : 274-278
9) Immediate adjacent level vertebral level compression fracture following percutaneous kyphoplasty - The Journal of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association. (ISSN 2278 – 6651) Year 2012;7(3): 9-11
ATTENTION: YOU ARE NOW LEAVING THE RELIANCE HOSPITALS WEBSITE. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE NOTICE BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING.
By clicking "continue" below, you acknowledge that any images, text, video or other content viewed henceforth were not created by Reliance Hospital. Neither Reliance Hospital or any of its affiliates are responsible for this content.
If you do not understand or acknowledge the aforementioned, please click "back" to return to Reliance Hospital website.